Wednesday 15 January 2014

Daddys little helper


(Sorry all I forgot to post this to my personal blog last week so everyone who follows the Scottie crafts blog can go back to their knitting and ignore this post - i will be back tomorrow with something new tho so check in then)

Hello everyone!

Kristy here with some more pocket scrapbooking inspiration for you.

This week im playing with the Prima optimist range and some photos of my little one from last year that I have been waiting to scrap.

Im loving how most ranges are coming out with papers that seem almost designed for these types of projects and these papers especially fit this theme perfectly, Yipeeee!!!

 
For the below piece, I cut a doily using a Couture Creations die and using a mix of White Stazon ink and the Zig chalk writer pen added a tittle for my page.
Then I adhered this to a white piece of cardstock edged with Black Soot Distress Ink. 


The bottom right card is also one I put together myself, I used a memory box die to cut the poppy silhouette out of black cardstock and then added gesso and distress stain to give it a chalkboard look to match the paper line, and some doodling with the Zig pen.

 
 
 Here is a close up of some of the embellishments I have used, the Bee and Butterfly are Prima Canvas pieces which I have stamped and sprayed, and the wooden frame is from Kaisercraft and this is just gesso'd and then stamped with Black stazon ink.


The last few embellishments I added to my pages were some Prima bling and Prima leaves, these I altered with white Stazon with the Couture Creations doily stamp (yes its the one that matches the tittle......im a bit sad like that)


And that's it, very quick and super easy.

Check out the links below for the products that I used on these pages.


Project Life Design A  Photo Pocket 12/P-Scottie Crafts   Memory Box Prim Poppy-Scottie Crafts  Zig Memory White Chalk Writer-Scottie Crafts Prima Optimist 6x6 Paperpad-Scottie CraftsFlourish Packs - Frames-Scottie Crafts   Ranger Distress Ink Pad Black Soot-Scottie Crafts   Prima Swirl White Crystals Shapes-Scottie Crafts      Prima Leaves La Tiza Paper Flowers-Scottie Crafts Prima Optimist Paper Perfect-Scottie Crafts Couture Creations Doily Collection (12pc-Scottie Crafts

Have a great weekend everyone.

Kristy x

No comments:

Post a Comment