Friday 9 August 2013

Sabrina and Prima

Hi Guys 

Today I wanted to share with you another card using Tim Holtz Distress inks, the Prima Pixie glen paper, and a sneak peek of for my next post. 
All of these products I picked up from Scottie Crafts, Jump Here to go and visit the store to see all of their gorgeous new products arriving all the time.


The image I have used is Sabrina from Saturated Canary 


I have used Prima and some other flowers on my layout including one the large one I created out of the paper line, and have tucked away some Prima resin treasures in there too, and of course Prima Say it in Pearls (cant get enough of these as you will soon see)


So as promised here is a sneak peek at my next post which features what I like to call this cards "little sister", so come back soon and check it out



Have a great weekend, Kristy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment