Saturday 8 June 2013

Pretty Priscilla

Hello Bloggers

Whoo big fuzzies for me today as I managed to create and blog this card in just a few hours hip hip hooray!!!!
Normally I am one to agonize over every piece of paper and its placement and I can spend what seems like forever in my crate of flowers picking out just the right ones but this card seemed to take on a life of its own today and come together in a snap!


Perhaps its the beautiful paper from Graphic 45 (Steampunk Debutante) from Scottie Crafts which I have been holding onto for a while or was it the stunning image from Tiddly inks which was my muse or just maybe it was my first shipment from Wild Orchid Crafts which helped! Either way it happened I am thrilled to bits.

Here is a closer look at Priscilla from the lovely Tiddly inks collection which I have colored up with pencils and odorless mineral spirits.


You might notice a tiny mishap that occurred in my coloring due to me using a die to cut the image before laying down my pencil (silly me), but like all mishaps its great to learn from and I didn't have the heart to throw her away so here she is flaws and all and hopefully I can save you from the same mistake!


I have left the sentiment blank as im not too sure what this card will be for yet but it will be great to hold onto for when I need a quick Thank you or Birthday card!

Well that's all from me today, I have a few more digi images that I am slowly collecting so keep an eye out and hopefully I will have more up soon!!!

Have a great weekend everybody.

Challenges I would like to enter.

The Crafty Bloggers Network - Bright and Breezy
Loves Rubber Stamps  - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen - Spots and Stripes
Simon Says Stamp - The letter S (mine is Stripes, Stamps, Stitching, Skeleton leaves and Steampunk whoo!!!)


9 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully feminine! I like your choice of papers, and the swirls of pearls, the leaves and flowers, they're all such fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image, great colours and fabulous embellishments. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! I love the vintage image and your coloring is very pretty! Love the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, she is so beautiful and I love your fabulous design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card and coloring! I love all of your added details to. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, gorgeous card! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kristy
    Let me introduce myself, I am your fellow teamie for Scotties NZ and I am so pleased that we are going to be working alongside one another, I have just read this post and love your work, I will look forward to getting to know you better.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kristy, I'm so excited to be working alongside you at Scottie Crafts. Looking through your blog and its wonderful and easy to see why you were picked. Look forward to getting to know you better
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete